Great customer service from CS

tmJak

Went to see CS today for laser allignment, my belts changing and some quotes. The service was above and beyond what I expected, and I would highly recommend considering Mitz and Andy if you have any work needed. Both top blokes. The price for the allignment was less than half the price quoted elsewhere, and the quotes for other work I want doing are very reasonable :thumbs:

I was amazed at how bad my allignment was. I knew it was a bit off as the tracking was rubbish and my steering wheel was on a wonk. My front wheels pointed to the kerb, and my rears the opposite direction. It was a wonder they could be put into acceptable tolerences. If anyone is interested, I can scan my printouts of before and after up? Not quite as fun as a dyno print :blush:

I'm sure CS will continue to benefit the 350Z community for the foreseable future :thumbs:

PS: CS, do I get a further 10% now for giving you a good write up :lol:

Great that you got it all sorted bud. When I got mine done at the open day, it cost me less than a quarter of what it costs down here :yahoo: My rear wheels were both pointing to the offside and were only slightly out, but made the car much more confident feeling in the corners after it was corrected :thumbs:

And no you dont get any more discount, I tried that one :blush::lol:

• 1 month later...
My rear wheels were both pointing to the offside and were only slightly out, but made the car much more confident feeling in the corners after it was corrected

Do you need camber adjusters or can this be recitified on a standard setup? :dry:

There is limited adjustment in the standard setup. Camber adjusters are only really needed when you drop the car or use aftermarket suspension :)