Blade JDM and a GTR summat

Sarnie

Just coming off the M69 in Leicester spotted a Blade JDM. It was bare back ( no OE spoiler) and weirdly he had took the 3 5 and 0 digits off the rear and left the Z there on its own, kind off just floating on its own :blink: Flashed and exchanged waves tho :clap: :bye:

At the next set of light a mean looking skyline pulled up next to me at the lights. He was revving it loads trying to goad me into a bit of a race. I don't know a great deal about Skylines but it just looked bloody fast, so I didn't bother trying to compete! :lol: . Had a GTR bagde on it iirc. Needless to say he took off from the lights leaving about 3mm of rubber on the floor :nono:

Just coming off the M69 in Leicester spotted a Blade JDM. It was bare back ( no OE spoiler) and weirdly he had took the 3 5 and 0 digits off the rear and left the Z there on its own, kind off just floating on its own :blink: Flashed and exchanged waves tho :clap: :bye:

At the next set of light a mean looking skyline pulled up next to me at the lights. He was revving it loads trying to goad me into a bit of a race. I don't know a great deal about Skylines but it just looked bloody fast, so I didn't bother trying to compete! :lol: . Had a GTR bagde on it iirc. Needless to say he took off from the lights leaving about 3mm of rubber on the floor :nono:

LOL... The zeds no competition for it's big brother :dry:

Did you not tell him you were driving a UY GT4? :p

Did you not tell him you were driving a UY GT4? :p

Tried to but couldn't catch him to tell him :surrender:;)