just a few questions....

Roo

Right ho....

Before I ditched my old car i ripped all the components out of it, but before I sell em I want to check if its worth sticking them in the zed. So a bit of advice before i even consider riping things apart..

Front component speakers -

What size are tweeters?

Do they run off the headunit or pre-outs to a slaved amp?

What is the rating (ohm and RMS/peak)

Where are the crossovers?

Are the bose better than Rainbow CMX 265 (kick varient if i remember correctly)?

Sub woofer -

Size? I have a JL V12W3D4 - would it fit? ( is it worth it)

Also equaly output rating?

And ran off head or are there pre-outs to a slave amp?

kit I have kicking about also includes genesis profile 4 and a JL monoblock as well as co-axial 5x7 but what happens to them depends on if i can use em.

lot of q's I know! any help or pointer appreciated!

What size are tweeters? Not sure but 1" ones can normally be made to fit the surround

Do they run off the headunit or pre-outs to a slaved amp? They run off the head unit or BOSE amp if you have one

What is the rating (ohm and RMS/peak) SOD ALL lol Even run of the mill replacements are a step up]

Where are the crossovers? They are built into the amp

Are the bose better than Rainbow CMX 265 (kick varient if i remember correctly)? Very very much doubt it

Sub woofer -

Size? I have a JL V12W3D4 - would it fit? ( is it worth it)

Also equaly output rating?

And ran off head or are there pre-outs to a slave amp?

A 12" will not fit the stock location no. IMO its not worth replacing the sub without replacing the amp as well.

Head Unit output a special level (its between line level and phono) to the BOSE amp i.e. a sod to interface with but there are modules to do it