JAE: who's going on Friday Night?

Removed

PS what's the best route fo us NWers anyway?????

M6 then J16 and take the A500 / A50

then we get to donington serivces from the A50, (where we could meet Chris ) where's peterborough? sooo lazy I'll have to check on maporama :p

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean? TomTom suggests A1 too btw.

To get to the A50 you need to go about 50 miles of M6 though, and on a friday night it's bound to be busy, ok not as busy as M6 North, but still... been doing it for months now (going north) and on a friday it's always a nightmare!. A50 is relatively empty most of the peak times I've been going on it, just wondering if we make it MUCH longer Miles wise than way

ok looks like we make it shorter by about 2 miles actually going M6 south, A500-50, then some other Aroad to get to the last bit of A1. So i guess we can try that one if everyone agrees.

so Lymm services sounds good :)

ok looks like we make it shorter by about 2 miles actually going M6 south, A500-50, then some other Aroad to get to the last bit of A1. So i guess we can try that one if everyone agrees.

so Lymm services sounds good :)

Yep as long as I can get there on time otherwise it's Sat morning...

Val can you pm me your directions mate :)

East of England Showground Peterborough

PE2 6XE

sure you can multimap the rest. I'm going down saturday Liam. So if you end up going on saturday we could meet up at Lymm Services

East of England Showground Peterborough

PE2 6XE

sure you can multimap the rest. I'm going down saturday Liam. So if you end up going on saturday we could meet up at Lymm Services

How do you use multimap?.... Joke :)

Just wanted the same directions in case I needed 2 catch up ;)

Sound Mike, I'll let you know either way :D

directions to where Liam? as I said, M 6 south, then off at J15, take the A500 for a bit then follow the A50 towards uttoxeter, but basically all the way through until the end of the A50, meeting the M1, I would guess we can meet Chris @ Donny services, which are off the roundabout that also connects the A50 to the M1, so it's very on the way.

directions to where Liam? as I said, M 6 south, then off at J15, take the A500 for a bit then follow the A50 towards uttoxeter, but basically all the way through until the end of the A50, meeting the M1, I would guess we can meet Chris @ Donny services, which are off the roundabout that also connects the A50 to the M1, so it's very on the way.

ok ok,,, I get lost going the corner shop! :blush:

It's a long 20 mile for me :yawn:

Fortunately its only about 40 for me :thumbs:

Unfortunately I can't make it :thumbdown:

u not coming now?

I have a football tournament in North London on the Saturday and then footy training on the sunday. I may be able to come on the Friday and go to london straight from the JAE on saturday morning. :blush:

Travelling down Friday afternoon so might pop round Friday night to see ya all getting ready to camp. Not my cup of tea, so booked hotel.

You big girl! :p

Thought you were a superhero looking at your Avatar? ;)

Guys,

Im gutted I wont be able to make JAE :thumbdown:

Hope you will have a fantastic weekend, please take lots of pics so I can see what I missed out on!

Hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to meet you all.

another one bites the dust :dry::(

Today i bought: cooler bag, sausages, steaks, LOTS OF DRINKS (both alcoholic and non alcoholic) scottish beef burgers, massive ketchup jar.

Still need to buy: ice packs (LOTS of them), veggies, bread and fruit (will get these fresh on friday)