Alezan leather code number

MacW

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get some extra leather for the Z and found this site which looks like a good place to start, just wondered if anyone actually had access to the original code number for the leather used before I start badgering them with pics.

Ta muchly

edit: I can't spell

Hah! Only £12k to you Steve as I like you :lol:

Got 2 things in mind, firstly there's a gap under the new satnav that needs filling so a 1/2 inch strip of leather would do great in there.

Secondly I got the replacement door switch covers as the others were scratched and was thinking about covering them with some leather before fitting them, I reckon a splash of orange on the doors would look the nuts B)

You get your shades in the post yet mate?

Did use the facia mate, seems Pioneer have a different idea of a double din size to the rest of civilized society.

They also have a different idea of customer service and manufacturers responsibilities than everyone else too but that's a different story. :rant:

I realised the pointlessness of covering the replacements while dozing off to sleep last night, sometimes I wonder if my brain even bothers turning up for the important decisions :blush: . And I'm fairly sure I can get the leather to fit, had a good look last night amd it's not exactly going to break the bank to have a go :D

Did use the facia mate, seems Pioneer have a different idea of a double din size to the rest of civilized society.

Mac, thats a trim surround that comes with all radios. What you need is a fascia surround that fits the 350z perfectly, and is able to except any radio whether single or double din.

I have one but it says it's for the "06" + model Z. So i don't think it will be compatible. Like i said look on Sextons website or ask at a nearby I.C.E store, should be able to pick one up for less than £20 mate :thumbs: