Glass cleaner

fusion350z

guys what about a bigger order so we save up on shipping from them???

I wanted to order some stuff, and they are already cheaper than Halfords (~£1 per item for what i can remember) but they charge £3 shipping, although they waive it for orders over £30, GROUP BUY?????????????? :teeth:

guys what about a bigger order so we save up on shipping from them???

I wanted to order some stuff, and they are already cheaper than Halfords (~£1 per item for what i can remember) but they charge £3 shipping, although they waive it for orders over £30, GROUP BUY?????????????? :teeth:

Too late for me..... I've already ordered about £50 worth of cleaning products in the last few days......

Would have thought it might be easy for most people to get above the £30 marker. I also thought with our discount that they are a lot cheaper than halfords from what I remember about prices I've paid? They cheaper than overclockers as well once you count in delivery etc..... I know as I've just got stung on delivery before I found this place....

well not when you only need a product or to as you already have most other stuff :p

i.e. I need 2 products and even with the discount code and their prices, due to the shipping it comes up as exactly the ame as Halfords :lol: it's worth it but if you go over £30 :teeth:

well not when you only need a product or to as you already have most other stuff :p

i.e. I need 2 products and even with the discount code and their prices, due to the shipping it comes up as exactly the ame as Halfords :lol: it's worth it but if you go over £30 :teeth:

true, well just don't be so tight and pay the £2.50 then. I mean it will cost you more than that to either drive to Halfords, or pickup from another members house! :p

i use megs window cleaner... just spray and wipe off with some bounty kitchen roll

Other stuff to use is diluted viniger but doesnt smell to pleasent

Another useful tip is to rub viniger on your wiper blades to as its very good for removing the dirt and wont smudge the windows when in use.

Another useful tip is to rub viniger on your wiper blades to as its very good for removing the dirt and wont smudge the windows when in use.

Yeah I've heard that one before for removing the squeaks from wiper blades when they are still usable....... :)