LHD headlights needed!!!!!!

Tallpsw24

Haha good work there Danny.

Wookie as you have prob guessed I need a quick fix on this, would be very interested in having them off you. If you can let me know details soonest that would be great. If a light borrow is ok with you and there is no other feasible solution I would be very gratefull.

PM me with your thoughts and we can sort something out.

Cheers fellas once again :thumbs::thumbs:

PM duly sent.

The Nismo offer still stands though! :teeth:

Ah the good old BFG system you can borrow my lights to get you through the test if you want i got mine from Danny. Had to be rewired due to mine being JDM and danny having a uk spec any garage with a bi of knowledge of lights will be able to rewire them for you and to be honest i was there when they done it anybody in the REME could do it with a soldiering iron. Hope this helps you out mate. Im in Paderborn.

Ah the good old BFG system you can borrow my lights to get you through the test if you want i got mine from Danny. Had to be rewired due to mine being JDM and danny having a uk spec any garage with a bi of knowledge of lights will be able to rewire them for you and to be honest i was there when they done it anybody in the REME could do it with a soldiering iron. Hope this helps you out mate. Im in Paderborn.

Hello mate. Did you get through BFG ok? How was your right foot as you entered Germany for the first time? I bottled it at 150mph and lifted when I first hit the Autobahn with the Zed. :drive1