K&N Typhoon, Summit Brace and Standard Stereo Sale

ClarCE

Hey all,

Been a while since I've been on, but hope all is good. A sad day was had by me last weekend when I traded in the Z - due to an impending first child, had to get practical! Before I let them have it though, I took off the modifications I have made in the hope that some of you may be interested in them.

Firstly -K&N Typhoon System - Looking for £150, paid £250 new.

Been on the car for a year now, and have simply loved the sound change - and the look of the chrome under the bonnet. Its not as new, but its far from in bad condition. Biggest thing is a little corrosion around the powdercoated parts such as the air box and the brackets, but nothing too bad by any means. Its all there, including the fittings and bolts etc + the original packing slip and instructions:

4.jpg

5.jpg

Secondly - Summit Strut Brace (Front) - Looking for £100, paid £200 new.

Again, been on for a year - in good condition, couple of scratches but nothing serious. Makes a great change from the standard job which isn't great in my opinion. The summit also weighs a lot less than that cast iron job!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Finally - Standard Stereo - Offers

I swapped it over for an aftermarket stereo as it has the dead channel problem - just like they all have. Might be worth something to someone though so please make me an offer if you want it - good condition apart from the sound problem on one side.

I'll either take a bank transfer or you can pay in cash when you collect. No problem shipping any of it, expect to pay about a tenner per item if you want it shipped. If anyone wants help fitting the Strut Brace or K&N and they collect I don't mind fitting it with you as I've obviously put it on and taken it off now. Then again if I can do it then anyone can! I am away up North Wednesday and Thursday this week, so can only post Monday if someone buys today, or Tuesday if you buy tomorrow (and payment has cleared). Anyone wishing to collect, you can do this any time this week as my wife will be home - Swindon in Wilts, about 5 mins off the M4 J15.

Thanks for reading - and thanks for all the help I had from members on here over the last year - it was great meeting some of you at various meets, I'll miss the community and comradery as much as the Z.

Cheers

Chris.

im interested in the summit strut mate, where abouts north you going? might be able to collect if your anywhere near me

Hi,

Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire - actually thats probably not classed as up north is it, but you know - above the Thames! ;)