Money To Spend!

cookiemonster

Just looking to see how much somebody could fit the central 20 3.9 central drive part and the other OEM parts i would need? Also if possible to do an uprev tune to increase the rpm limit safely? Have got a nice pay pack coming through in October and looking at the options of what to spend it on! :yahoo:

I have a 04 GT spec 350z which is standard currently but will have a jwt popcharger, plenum spacer and exhaust by the time i get this fitted as well. :D

I have seen the Envy website and didnt know if they could do the installation of the parts and maybe the uprev as well? Or if that would be through Abbey?

I also saw the same parts on the Z1 website so didnt know if it was a better option to get it this way and get a garage to fit it?

Didnt know if people have the same mod and which way they did it?

Any information would be greatly appreciated! :thumbs:

Just looking to see how much somebody could fit the central 20 3.9 central drive part and the other OEM parts i would need? Also if possible to do an uprev tune to increase the rpm limit safely? Have got a nice pay pack coming through in October and looking at the options of what to spend it on! :yahoo:

I have a 04 GT spec 350z which is standard currently but will have a jwt popcharger, plenum spacer and exhaust by the time i get this fitted as well. :D

I have seen the Envy website and didnt know if they could do the installation of the parts and maybe the uprev as well? Or if that would be through Abbey?

I also saw the same parts on the Z1 website so didnt know if it was a better option to get it this way and get a garage to fit it?

Now after a little snooping to find out what product you were asking about, i kinda find myself interested in this aswell. (but know nothing lol)

Has anybody had any dealings with these???

Now after a little snooping to find out what product you were asking about, i kinda find myself interested in this aswell. (but know nothing lol)

Has anybody had any dealings with these???

Which bits?!?! Or which dealers?

• 2 weeks later...