Warrenty about to expire

Marios

Warrenty runs out in the next days I am already talking the car in to reset the airbag light, just wondering what other things I can have replaced while im there under warrenty. Don't think there are any mechanical problems, just wondering about cosmetic stuff like rear plate bulb and scratched doorcards etc.. are these covered?

I'm pretty sure minor items like that won't be covered, that's just normal wear-and-tear. Check the alloys for any bubbling (see my thread) and listen for any clicking from the back - other threads on here list the likely warranty issues.

Warrenty runs out in the next days I am already talking the car in to reset the airbag light, just wondering what other things I can have replaced while im there under warrenty. Don't think there are any mechanical problems, just wondering about cosmetic stuff like rear plate bulb and scratched doorcards etc.. are these covered?

Bulbs going is just normal running, so you'd replace those. Scratch doorcards, is just wear and tear, so same again. If you've still got the owners manual, it more or less says what it does and does not cover.

Just come back from the garage and they have told me that I have a faulty spiral cable and that is why my airbag light is flashing. Car is still under warrenty until the 20th Sept, and they have told me they have to order the part and hopefully it will arrive before that date - any ideas of how long ordering a part would take, surely 11 days for delivery is more than enough? And the fact that the problem was registered whilst in warrenty it should cover that?