My 350z sounds like an old pram

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Doing my head in :bang::bang:

Had my car serviced last week, it was making a funny noise like a helicopter in the distance, so while they were servicing I asked if they could see if they could find it... No joy... pinpointed where the noise was coming from next to engine 'left hand side', he said it could be a gasket or something but dont worry about it till it gets louder... ok great, tbh its not that noisy at all but i am conscious of it..

secondly I told them about the suspension creaking 'drivers side rear' when I go round a corner 'eeek eeek' again does my head in but told everything fine..... Any recommendations ??? Lubricate it I assume but not sure what to use !!!!! :bang:

Thirdly, drove it today and the belt at the front of the engine is squeeking like a rare tropical bird 'tweet tweet', is there anything I could put on this... ???

I'll be honest mechanics is not my bag, so if it doesnt sound technical then bare with me.... I will prob take it back to the garage unless I can sort the last two things out myself - and NO im not going mental and hearing things !!!!! :bang:

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

No idea take it back to the garage and get them to sort it - you just paid your money for them to do it ... :thumbs:

Was it a Nissan stealer?? If so normally takes about 3 attempts before a penny drops and they figure it out - make sure you ask for the head mechanic not the 16 year old trainee who just serviced your car! :blackeye:

Good luck with it - btw Zeds tend to be sounding boards and amplify everything!

well you can but where to start? maybe Alex can advise? there is not much that moves on a zed and squeeks I would check the exhaust and any heat shields but really it needs to go on a ramp to check for anything loose and mechanic to drive and listen to it? Sorry its difficult to diagnose without hearing first hand?

• 1 month later...