An idiots guide needed please (for the benefit of all!!)

Right guys, as the title says I need an idiots guide on how to create a gallery here and upload pics to it. I don't really wanna go down the photobucket route ideally as I'd rather just have em here.

The pics are all WS so don't worry and are worth seein!

I'm goin to bed but if someone comes up with the goods I'll sort it in the morning :D

Right guys, as the title says I need an idiots guide on how to create a gallery here and upload pics to it. I don't really wanna go down the photobucket route ideally as I'd rather just have em here.

The pics are all WS so don't worry and are worth seein!

I'm goin to bed but if someone comes up with the goods I'll sort it in the morning :D

Sorry Andy , no idea ..I only use Photo bucket, I say use its the only way I know how to get photos loaded up on here :headhurt:

Something along the lines of...

Click 'Gallery' in the navigation section above the forum, click 'create/order my albums', click 'new' and give it a name.

Then all you do is click 'upload file' in the nav section above - it's third along:

Home :: My gallery :: Upload file :: Logout [bernmc]

Forums :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

It's not the most user-friendly gallery out there, and I find it quite difficult to navigate and view other people's pics, which is possibly why some use photbucket etc. If you're a member of several forums, having your pics in one external place is probably easier too.

Something along the lines of...

Click 'Gallery' in the navigation section above the forum, click 'create/order my albums', click 'new' and give it a name.

Then all you do is click 'upload file' in the nav section above - it's third along:

Home :: My gallery :: Upload file :: Logout [bernmc]

Forums :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

It's not the most user-friendly gallery out there, and I find it quite difficult to navigate and view other people's pics, which is possibly why some use photbucket etc. If you're a member of several forums, having your pics in one external place is probably easier too.

tried this just now

and got this on the screen only tried loading 3 pics :scare:

Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 1024K, your files currently use 660K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota.

You need to edit your pics - something like paintshop pro or photoshop. Reduce the size to something resonable - 800x600ish, and save them as jpg's with a bit of compression (I use 10%). Should get them down to 100kbish each...

If you're really stuck, you can email them to me and I'll edit them for you.

You need to edit your pics - something like paintshop pro or photoshop. Reduce the size to something resonable - 800x600ish, and save them as jpg's with a bit of compression (I use 10%). Should get them down to 100kbish each...

If you're really stuck, you can email them to me and I'll edit them for you.

Thanks for the offer bernmc..but I think I,ll keep using photobucket as thet must reduce them automatically :thumbs: