TOP CLASS DENT REMOVER IN WEST MIDLANDS...

player2301

I have met a expert in dent removal and to top that the bloke has an evo that he tracks and is in love with cars like us ..

he says its not just a job for him but loves every second getting cars back to there mint state ..

also the bloke is sound ...

i had roughly 12 mini dents all along the crease in the door and one in the rear arch all about the size of 5p peices

after an hour my car looked brand new and top this it all cost me £60.00

honestly the work is astounding i thought a few wouldnt come out but NOPE all out ....

The blokes name and number lads ...

TIM

he has been working for himself for 14 years doing PDR and works for all the main dealers

he told me he has done loads of 350z's and he was right he told me more about my car than i knew lol

If you use him just say GAV'S give me your number with the black 350z

as i told him you'd all be calling and want good prices lol

but like i said his work is amazing as 3 companies before him turned the work down and said only a body shop could do them as it looked to rippled ....

cheers lads

gav . . . :teeth:

I have the same thing, black zed with 12 dinks (all BB pellet size....thumbprint max) along the door lines on both sides, don't suppose he is anywhere near North Oxfordshire?? (Bicester) as two of us need our cars done here at work.

If not I have a company coming in to "quote" on the day, bit worried that it will be really expensive!