Changing Bose head unit to Sony - lead purchased

Preston

I have replaced my Bose head unit which packed up with a Sony type for now until I get something nice. I have rigged it all up including a separate earth to the chassis. The unit is working well although I can't get any sound out of it. Any suggestions welcome :D

Got it sorted, blue with white tracer on adaptor loom needs stripped and crimped to same colour wire on Sony lead (which lies loose) although I stll havn't got my steering controls working!! Im not sure if I have to do any wiring to make it work. The whole things not very plug & play especially as the loom comes with no instructions!

Got it sorted, blue with white tracer on adaptor loom needs stripped and crimped to same colour wire on Sony lead (which lies loose) although I stll havn't got my steering controls working!! Im not sure if I have to do any wiring to make it work. The whole things not very plug & play especially as the loom comes with no instructions!

ah never even thought about that, the remote wire that tells the amps to turn on when the head unit turns on.

feel better now, might buy one after all. depending if your steering controls work too lol.

Gilly

• 3 weeks later...