Playing with night shot

smudga

Very nice B) and the best colour too ;) But I see the same stone chipped bumper as mine! :surrender:

Fortunately no stone chips as the front is paintshielded... :) the camera has picked up the insecets on the front, only washed it the day before as well, damn bugs!

Very nice B) and the best colour too ;) But I see the same stone chipped bumper as mine! :surrender:

Fortunately no stone chips as the front is paintshielded... :) the camera has picked up the insecets on the front, only washed it the day before as well, damn bugs!

Oh thats ok then :D - I should have put that stuff on mine when I got it to be fair - its a respray job when it gets past the point of spotty teenager to pot faced teenager! :scare:

Oh thats ok then :D - I should have put that stuff on mine when I got it to be fair - its a respray job when it gets past the point of spotty teenager to pot faced teenager! :scare:

TBH its expensive stuff but preserves the finish... even if you respray next day it can chip so its cheaper in the long run. Did get strange looks when we got the car new at the dealership, inspected it carefully then promptly covered the front of the car with masking tape & drove it to Grantham for the paintshied boys to do their stuff!

new2.jpg:lol::lol: