2 weeks a zed owner. broke it already!

just bought myself a 53 reg silver one, and what better way to try it out that to thrash it round an airfield for the day :drive1 at some point my passengers side electric window wasnt working very well and then when it went down didnt come up again. and then when i thought i would try a run with the ESP turned on to see how it handled, not very well this cause the engine managemnet warning to come on, so with it being a new car for me i got scared and stopped racing. i was at the north weald airfield day as on this threadhttp://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=23371&start=60 but not this day, the sunday was fully booked and went friday. so didnt meet with you which would have been nice

got the AA to come out and eventually got the window up by taking the door apart. its now disconnected and the engine fault P1167 is for a heated 02 senser 2 . does anyone know more about that, i dont think it was serious

bit dissapointed the zed didnt take the day 100%, i love the handling and the way the back likes to drift out but in a controllable way even for me who had no expereince and the speed and accelleration, but they do feel a bit heavy in some ways, well compared to my passenger run in someones vauxall VRX, but then the 350 is a lot more than just a pure track racer

Hi mate.

I think its a relatively common issue for all your dashboard to light up like a christmas tree if you give it some abuse! Usually you can switch your car off and on again and it all goes away.

It happened to me once, on a drift day. Had me worried at first, but i'd read about it in the past on here.

Its always wise to give your car regular breaks when giving it some on track. :thumbs: