Why 2 x JWT pop charger cheaper than 1 x Dual

captain

I maybe wron here but I don't think you would just be able to buy 2 single pop chargers and turn one around. There will a difference on one of the dual ones to the single one. As for performance, if differs on every car so the only way to know how much increase is to dyno once fitted. Like I say, maybe wrong on the fitment. :thumbs:

Its not as simple as turning one around as Grant says. The dual pop chargers for the later model cars have a metal intake tube as well as the pop charger itself, and this is why it is more expensive than 2x single pop chargers. Unfortunately if you want a pop charger for the later model car, you are going to have to get the proper dual ones.

OK. Thanks.

I have an '03 JDM Tiptronic and want the pop chargers for sound and performance. :clap:

Has anybody got a similar car and tried single/dual pop chargers and could give me any recommendations i.e. is the dual more than twice as good as a single?

Thanks.

OK. Thanks.

I have an '03 JDM Tiptronic and want the pop chargers for sound and performance. :clap:

Has anybody got a similar car and tried single/dual pop chargers and could give me any recommendations i.e. is the dual more than twice as good as a single?

Thanks.

Ah in that case you only need the single. You have a VQ35DE engine which only has a single intake and throttle

Nissan_VQ35DE_engine_001.jpg

The dual setup is only for the latest engine, the VQ35HR, which has 2 intakes and 2 throttles, one on each side.

VQ35HR_001.JPG

Hope that helps :thumbs:

Can anybody enlighten a newbie??

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_de ... odID=59855

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_de ... odID=59854

From their own prices/descriptions, buying 2 pop chargers is cheaper and gives more additional HP.

:wacko:

Hiya :bye:

I can see how it would be confusing as the site doesn't differenciate between the years however the lads have explained it very well :)

You could also try us if you interested in this item, we have a summer sale on at the moment and can offer the item for a competitive price, and as the UK distributor for JWT we hold a lot of stock.

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ct_ID=8474

Feel free to have a look around the site too, everything on there is specifically for the 350Z :)

Best Regards,

Gaz