Clear Front Reflectors

Liam's Z

Wanted - Clear Front Reflectors

Pm me :thumbs:

P.s no dodgy ones off ebay......

why whats wrong with the ones on Ebay??

Sorry Tim, I'm not being clear.....Heard bad reports about the US ones that's all ;)

Oh ok :thumbs: I was looking for a set of these as well , glad you warned me about the cheapo ones

Wanted - Clear Front Reflectors

Pm me :thumbs:

P.s no dodgy ones off ebay......

why whats wrong with the ones on Ebay??

Sorry Tim, I'm not being clear.....Heard bad reports about the US ones that's all ;)

Oh ok :thumbs: I was looking for a set of these as well , glad you warned me about the cheapo ones

Np :thumbs:

Good luck fitting them. I tried and gave up. I removed the 10mm bolts from the bottom of the wheel arch and managed to see the lense and the 2 holding screws, but with the screen wash bottles, etc. I fear it definitely a bumper off job.

Needless to say they are still in the box. :angry:

Good luck fitting them. I tried and gave up. I removed the 10mm bolts from the bottom of the wheel arch and managed to see the lense and the 2 holding screws, but with the screen wash bottles, etc. I fear it definitely a bumper off job.

Needless to say they are still in the box. :angry:

These for sale yet then :p

Hopefully this should help, not all of it is relevant

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293

Thanks mate, that was the link i was looking for and could'nt find again to follow tomorro, wether permitting, failing that, i'm helping put a Supra engine in over the weekend, so will have all the tools for a bumper off, but hope to avoid that one :headhurt:

Andy

Right going to get the install done this weekend if it kills me, after running out of time last weekend, but i did manage to get one wheel liner out and look at how much room there is, the water bottle is really in the way, so the bumper is coming off, just wondering after looking at the very helpful instructions (http://www.activetuning.com/pat/4/3/), That we have headlamp washers, which means as the bumper comes off, won't they need disconnecting or something, maybe the little washer cover will just unclip?

Anyone know, i'll be sure to photograph the whole thing though :)

Andy

That we have headlamp washers, which means as the bumper comes off, won't they need disconnecting or something, maybe the little washer cover will just unclip?

Anyone know, i'll be sure to photograph the whole thing though :)

Andy

quite sure they just unclip mate :)

Thanks mate, that was the link i was looking for and could'nt find again to follow tomorro, wether permitting, failing that, i'm helping put a Supra engine in over the weekend, so will have all the tools for a bumper off, but hope to avoid that one :headhurt:

Andy

You cannot avoid taking the front bumper off mate...it's easy though.

One pointer...the black plastic clips in the wheel arch and also on the top of the bumper in the engine bay require a knack to get them out (as I found to my cost!).

Lift the centre piece and then push it in a little (until it feels free) and then lever the outer clip out. Once you have done one you can see how they clamp together.

You do not need to disconnect the front washers by the way.

The attached might help you as well.

Neil

Andy

One pointer...the black plastic clips in the wheel arch and also on the top of the bumper in the engine bay require a knack to get them out (as I found to my cost!).

Lift the centre piece and then push it in a little (until it feels free) and then lever the outer clip out. Once you have done one you can see how they clamp together.

Neil

Thanks for the links and info Neil, had found the pdf already, but really appriate the information :), those clisp are little beggers, i remeber posting a guide on the GTRoc on how to remove them, then Nissan go and change the design slighty on the Z :blush:

I'll let you know how i get one, hopefully i'll have time this weekend, maybe even at the meet tomorrow lol

Andy

Andy

Neil

Thanks for the links and info Neil, had found the pdf already, but really appriate the information :), those clisp are little beggers, i remeber posting a guide on the GTRoc on how to remove them, then Nissan go and change the design slighty on the Z :blush:

I'll let you know how i get one, hopefully i'll have time this weekend, maybe even at the meet tomorrow lol

Andy

What meet mate?

JAE is next weekend ;)

You'll be on your own in a field if you go tomorrow :D

Neil

What meet mate?

JAE is next weekend ;)

You'll be on your own in a field if you go tomorrow :D

Neil

:D Theres a mini meet here in the Far East (East of England that is) at the apt named "Rising Sun" pub, as for JAE :cry: I'm off to Sinagpore and Malaysia on Thursday so going to miss it for the first time in my life :cry:

:thumbs: