Styling dilema

srobrien

Style is not something that anyone can advise on.... unless you are building the car for someone else.

My advice is trawl the net for pictures of what ideas you have and save them to you harddrive. Keep looking at them every few days and decide if you still like it after a period of time. Speak to owners about what works and what problems they had. But most of all take your time! Took me about a year and a half to decide on all my parts and yes its frustrating but I am so pleased with the end result.

Have a theme/idea and stick to it. you are looking at two very different ends of the spectrum with your ideas. Decide what you want to do with your car, is it a show car, is it a daily driver, track car or what. You dont need lairy parts to make a car stand out. Its the quality of the parts and the ways its assembled that makes a car what it is.

Only bit of advice i will offer is ... 'you get what you pay for'.

Extreeemely good advice there.

it does sometimes confuse me when people show the options they have on a forum,

I've always thought it being better when you just randomly put up the completed pictures...

always seems to get more of a response than if we are all waiting for it?

(if that made any sense at all?)

I totally agree with the above, the reason for this post wasn't to have others decide which mods to chose but to give me opinions about the options I have chosen. I have 2 very solid paths I want to take with this car but deciding between them is a tough decision and the opinions of others may help sway me matter a wee bit.

Anyways I have made some decisions :ninja:

R