Approx 9m of genuine alcantara

chazza

Following on from another thread, I have to go just short of 9m of genuine alcantara fabric. I bought this from a guy on Ebay earlier this year and only used around 1m in the boot before selling the car.

The roll is 1.3m wide and is new old stock....see pics here viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25860 for an idea of the colour :thumbs:

Will be going on Ebay later this week if no takers here....open to offers

Cheers!

Still cant tell what colour it is!! Black or grey?

Also is it foam backed? And what sort of price you looking at?

I was just about to drop you a pm about this :thumbs:

chances are though that its not gonna hold out so well colourwise...probably have the same problem you have at the moment i recon

This is the real stuff! I have had it fitted for a few months now and the car sits in direct sunlight all day everyday and it hasn't faded one bit! It's new old stock, about 10 years old but never used! Would say it's more grey than black, I love the look of it. It has a vynl type backing with "alcantara" printed on the back with the authentic label somewhere!

I didn't want the fake stuff either due to the fadding issues, so I paid quite a bit of cash for it.

Not looking for much guys, compared to what i paid for it...make me an offer :teeth: