Fujitsubo backbox onto standard system

Ross Mac

As title really. Will a fujitsubo back box fit onto a standard exhaust system or would some custom pipework be needed to make it fit?

Just got a offer of a cheap mod - a mate bought a import z with the fujitsubo on but replaced it with a 2nd hand stock box as he thought it was too loud - what a wimp I know!!

So he mentioned this other box that was on the car from import was in his garage. If it's going to cost a fair few £ to get it to fit I'd rather just keep stock and save for a k2.

Anyone got any ideas if it's a possibility for me?

all exhausts should fit from the y pipe back if not a true dual. aslong as u have the down pipe connecting the back box i shouldnt see a problem!??!?! i mean ive had like 4 exhausts now and they've all fitted without modding.

-ho

if u need a hand fitting it, i dont mind popping down. just provide me with coffee and a pack of marlboro reds and we all good :D

That's sounds good! Forgive my ignorance here but it's literally just the back box with no extra pipes that he has - so from your posts we should be good to go?

I'll have a proper look at it when I get home (I'm in Glasgow on a course for 2 days) and I'll take a proper look!

Thanks for the offer Ho I'll be in touch if I go ahead :thumbs: