i hate stones

mylesmcg

i almost cried last night......was driving home from training, just got off the dual carriageway and was behind another car.

BANG!!!!!!

a massive ninja stone (i could see it coming in slow motion lol) ambushed my zed from the car in front and put a massive dent on the bonnet. chipped and cracked paint to :angry:

good thing is i was taking the zed to the bodyshop today to get a price for respraying the whole front bumper. £180 to spray the whole bumper and sort the bonnet dent :thumbs: happy days. booked in to get sorted in a few weeks which means i'll be ok for the NI meet at the end of sept :thumbs: WEAPON!!!

Sounds like a very good price...! Have you used them before?

my parents used him before when someone took a chuck out of the front bumper of her new mx5. mazda quoted over £500 to fix it and this guy quoted £120 but only charged £100 and he did an amazing job. i was looking to see were the damage used to be on the bumper and you wouldn't even know that the car was damaged at all. he done a brilliant job. he also said he did a zed the other week

Ouch! I hate stone chips - I've got a dint on the front wing next to the bumper join - it stares at me every day but I need to take liner out and try to push it out! :surrender:

Think the price for the bumper respray is excellent btw :thumbs: You will have to post up some pics / before and after!