How much should i pay?

CFC109

Looking for some wisdom here,

Im still pretty new to this 350Z arena and im still researching.

But you guys might be able to save me some time.

I think im looking to buy an '06 plate Silver 350Z. - What should i be expecting to pay?

Standard spec i would think, as i dont know enough to buy anything else with confidence. Then i guess i will look to adding (probably only slightly) as my knowledge grows!

Comfortable haggling with salesmen, but need to know where i should want to be!

Thanks guys,

I have been looking through Autotrader for a couple of weeks, what about this for example, seems reasonable asking price...

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200928337835522/sort/priceasc/search-target/usedcars/make/nissan/model/350_z/price-from/12000/maximum-age/up_to_3_years_old/price-to/15000/page/1/postcode/ls104ul?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fls104ul%2Fmake%2Fnissan%2Fmodel%2F350_z%2Fprice-from%2F12000%2Fmaximum-age%2Fup_to_3_years_old%2Fprice-to%2F15000%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fpage%2F1&anchor=advert200928337835522&logcode=p

This is a long way from me, but would it be a good benchmark to find something closer which is similar?

and have recently come across Pistonheads, but wasnt sure about it as i hadnt heard of it before, but if you guys are saying it is a relaiblke source (as much as any source could be) then ill take a look also...