Nismo Exhaust System

steve_jones

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience

Bargain for someone.

Its been used so don't expect it be shiny (take a look at your own :lol:) but the quality is top notch

Guest prescience
COULD DO, as I know for a fact the Milltek is based onto the Nismo! can't be 100% though

Definitely not given that by all accounts the Milltek is a a hearing aide job whereas the NISMO is an ear defender job. I'd say a correlation of -1 in fact. :)

COULD DO, as I know for a fact the Milltek is based onto the Nismo! can't be 100% though

Definitely not given that by all accounts the Milltek is a a hearing aide job whereas the NISMO is an ear defender job. I'd say a correlation of -1 in fact. :)

well mate go tell the Milltek guys I spoke to then.... the design of an exhaust and the noise it makes are relatively different things (correlated but still different). The Milltek backbox is different hence the different sound, the design is according to those who designed it, based upon the Nismo. :p

HHmmmmm ...not far Nottingham :)

What's wrong with your Milltek box then Tim.

nothing really, just thought I would like something a bit louder :scare:

I think in all honesty the Milltek is a far superior item in regards of quality, and the finish on the welds and the polished stainless steel used is of the highest standard.... but I,m a sucker for noise.... been round loud motorcycles for too long :headhurt:

I may even go down the road of taking the Milltek off and seeing if I can modify the baffle plates??

• 1 month later...