My Z about time I put some pic up :D

Leon@EPRacing

• 3 weeks later...

been busy doing more stuff to the car today :D :D

Been putting one of our new VS Style Carbon Lip on today, Nice and easy took around 30 minutes to put on. :D

06092009066.jpg

06092009067.jpg

Think this has completly transform the cars look and couldnt be happier with it. :D :D

Also I have installed a D1 Spec 24k gold plated Earthing kit just to bling out the engine bay a bit and give the car a better earth around the engine, and the last but not lease I have finally change the plugs today and thrown out the rather old ones in there. the car feel so much lively after that and I couldnt be happier. :D :D

Still to come!!! Gauges :D :D hopefully if I have a bit of time this week I will be putting a water temp gauge and oil temperature gauge in the car as I like to keep an eye on things when I am driving :D :D

Still havent decided on the Spoiler yet as I quite like the way it look at the moment, also was thinking about the diffuser but I am worried that it will make the back a bit low and have the thing ripp off when going over speed bumps near my house............. so still decisions decisions decisions................

Leon.