Clutch noise?

rickya

What is clutch noise i.e normal clutch noise when you depress the clutch. Is it a faint mettalic scraping sound like two metal bits spinning against each other faintly.

Its just that when I'm just pulling out of my drive, in 1st (or reverse) with clutch depressed (below biting point) I can hear this sound very faintly. But when you release clutch & start driving along it goes?

I think its just the clutch is just a little noisey, am I right or is it something more sinister!

What is clutch noise i.e normal clutch noise when you depress the clutch. Is it a faint mettalic scraping sound like two metal bits spinning against each other faintly.

Its just that when I'm just pulling out of my drive, in 1st (or reverse) with clutch depressed (below biting point) I can hear this sound very faintly. But when you release clutch & start driving along it goes?

I think its just the clutch is just a little noisey, am I right or is it something more sinister!

Ithink I,m right in saying that the clutch on the 350 is far from silent :headhurt: but it does have to cope with nearly 300bhp going through it :thumbs:

Mine's well noisy, the stealer has said its a faulty release bearing in the clutch which is getting done (a known fault). Will tell you when its done if it sounds any different, you may poss have the same problem.

Most peoples are noisey,,, methinks.... If it's really bad the stealer should fix it ;)