Is there a central Nissan database for Zs?

rawbhp

When you look at the car, have a look at the service record book. It'll show you who the supplying dealer was. Get the number and give them a ring.

Although I'm pretty sure your local dealer can check it out too.

When i took my Zed to a S. Wales dealer i gave them the registration and they found it on the database straight away, even though the car was from Crawley Down Nissan near Gatwick. :thumbs:

I know they have a database with warranty issues.Say if I went in with a problem they could search for it on there and see how they fixed it.

Don't know if it contains reg numbers though.

I think it might. When you consider, you order a part from a dealer, and they often go by your reg plate.

When you look at the car, have a look at the service record book. It'll show you who the supplying dealer was. Get the number and give them a ring.

Although I'm pretty sure your local dealer can check it out too.

When i took my Zed to a S. Wales dealer i gave them the registration and they found it on the database straight away, even though the car was from Crawley Down Nissan near Gatwick. :thumbs:

+1. I beleive if official warrenty claim has gone in it will be on the NMGB computers. However what you might not know is if any accident repair work has been carried out. But its still worth asking :thumbs: