Some drivetrain parts for sale

sub zero

Exedy Clutch--- This clutch was used for 3 pulls on the dyno. THATS IT!.....it wasnt capable of holding the torque I was making so I swapped it out.

**SOLD** Excedy Clutch--- I Bought this one the same time I ordered the one above...i bought this clutch disk locally but by the time I had it in hand the new clutch arrived at my shop already.

OEM FLy wheel--- I replaced this when I installed my new clutch.

I have sold/traded 2 items on these forums already...Andy and ah my god what was his name again!?!?!?! lol The guy who bought the carbon fiber hood from me. Hopefully they can vouch for me :thumbs:

I dont have prices in mind....really looking for TRADES!!!! :teeth: Or just help support my BBK/ICE fund :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hiya mate.

Just had to buy a new gearbox for mine and thought I'd swap out the clutch while I was doing it so I didn't have to take it all out again when it gives up. To be honest I don't think there's much wrong with the clutch but it's done 50K on the original now so thought I'd look around, see what kind of price I'm looking at.

Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...