Skunk II Plenum Spacer

Jak

i cant commet on how good they are, i have one sitting in my garage but i donthave the fitting kit for it, due to it being about 14mm-15mm i recon you would need a couple off washer under your strut bar to raise it up, i think most of the plenum spacers come with these washer anyways

Paul

yeah the spacers are designed to allow more air into the plenum chamber, its been mentioned before that the front 3 intake openings get restricted flow and the spacers help with this, there are a few spacers that are prefered by users due to there design and fitment, for quality products best trying the traders on here like envy, chilli, CS

Paul

yeah the spacers are designed to allow more air into the plenum chamber, its been mentioned before that the front 3 intake openings get restricted flow and the spacers help with this, there are a few spacers that are prefered by users due to there design and fitment, for quality products best trying the traders on here like envy, chilli, CS

Paul

well said, i dint get it in the end. gonna be patient and get one from the traders. ;)

• 4 weeks later...