Passenger car seat has slight surface "tear" in it

matth76

Last weekend I took a passenger home and shortly afterwards I noticed a small line about a couple of inches in the centre bottom part of the seat (where your backside would be resting). It's not very deep but when you look closely you can see the orange under-fabric underneath the leather skin and multiple small tear marks where something has rubbed over it causing it - it is not deep just literally a surface "gash" about a mm deep but noticable from one angle when the light hits it. It looks as though something metal on my mate's jeans could have caused it (I wont hold any grudges). Are there any remedies I can use to fix it up or make it less noticable?

What is the best leather protector/nourisher that removes or improves wrinkles in leather? I have used Autoglym but it may nourish it but not sure it makes much difference to the wrinkles. Any other makes I can try?

Dont worry autoglym leather cream is ok just leave it on longer than normal and be generous with it. Connollly hide food or Glyptone are better though especially Connollly .. more greasy ... again leave on be generous leather is tough stuff in a few days you wont notice the mark. Common causes are jeans with press studs on or manufacturers badges made from metal