External Window Rubber Clip Broken

Jammy007

As you can see from the picture, the clip for the external rubber guide on the passenger side window has snapped.

http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/Jammy_007/?action=view&current=DSC00005.jpg

Will a bit of strong plastic adhesive sort it out. I noticed the clips kind of 'sprung' so it may be a problem.

Anyone else encountered this and whats easiest fix as I'm sure Nissan will charge me an arm and a leg for the part and if its as easy as bonding the plastic clip back into position then i'll go down that route.

If anyones breaking a zed and want to give me a price for the part then by all means PM me or if someone can point me in the direction of someone who's breaking one then it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Pop an advert in the 'wanted' section. Someone like Rob or Alex might be able to help.

The same part broke on my car (before I joined the forum) and cost about 120, maybe 130 pounds from Nissan. It was a five minute job so the labour charge was only about 15 pounds.

Cheers,

Matt