ECLIPSE v nice lambo

ECLIPSE AUTO VALET

hi guys here you go steve mate.

not to many befores as it was P ing down , car was not to bad just slightly dirty.

ok citrus degreaser and tfr all round lower panels arches and wheels , snowfoamed , jetted off , then washed tbm sonax gloss shampoo ,

lambo001.jpg

lambo004.jpg

once washed, dried using cobra guzzler towels and moved inside for claying , paint was very clean , then set up for machining

lambo005.jpg

condition was ok just slight swirling , so no heavy compounding needed on this thank god .

dodo lime prime , and 3m ultrafina did the trick , a few scratches i foumd and a bit of bird etching , 3m fast cut + sorted them out .

sealant was duragloss 111 followed by sonax premium carnauba wax

pics of finished car

lambo015.jpg

lambo013.jpg

lambo012.jpg

lambo017.jpg

lambo016.jpg

lambo012.jpg

thanks for looking peter

I thought for 1 minute that i could see a bit of dirt on that Lambo :scare: , but then i realised that my laptop screen was dirty :doh::lol::lol:

Great job there Pete, i bet you enjoyed that one immensely :teeth:

Pete did my Zed last year and it looked a million dollars when i got it back, in fact there's a thread on here somewhere. I'll have to dig it out and reminisce over how good she looked before i killed it :console:

Anyway if all goes to plan this year , Pete can do his magic on my latest Zed once it comes out of the spray shop :thumbs: