Import Fairlady Z, 57k miles. SOLD

neodc

Hi People,

I've decided to sell my pride and joy, but dont worry, if it sells i'll be back on the forums pretty soon. If anyone has any comments please let me know

I was the first owner of this car when it got brought to the Uk in July last year, i have all the SVA certificates for it etc.

I'd like to sell it as standard as possible, unless someone offered me a very good price for all the mods.

Its a 54 plate import, manual

Just had 1 year of tax put on it

When i purchased it it had 17,000 on the clock, its all been changed over to UK spec now, so it has a foglight etc. From then to now its done almost all of its miles on the motorway. Very little town driven.

Its the top of the range, without rays, being the ST model. In gunmetal, always waxed with dodo juice, never really needed to be machine polished, but very well looked after.

Bose soundsystem, but the headunit been changed to pioneers top of the range f900bt, would need to sort something out with that.

The parts i cannot take off is the polished plenum, and the plenum spacer.

Its got 7 months left on its MOT, passed its last one without any issues

Orange full leather seats, heated, electric, heated windscreen and heated electric mirrors, official momo nissan steering wheel.

One thing that will be kept on the car is the brand new EBC disks and Yellow stuff pads, these have done about 1000 miles.

Spec incudes:

6-speed manual gearbox

Brembo brakes

Xenon headlamps

Electric heated leather seats (Good condition)

Electric auto roll-up windows

Electric folding mirrors (key operated)

Climate control

Traction control

Heated rear window

Heated front window and mirrors

Tanebe lowering springs for £50, or stock will be put back on.

Nissan Z floor mats

Nissan luggage net

Nissan spare wheel storage

Bose Soundsystem, the bose adaptor would go with the car + fitting kit for both double and single din stereos

18in Nissan alloys, new tires all round

MOT to July 2010

Tax to end July 2010

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5397.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6684.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6688.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

3 Alloys are perfect, 1 has bad kerbing. And there is a slight scratch on the rear bumper, pics are provided to show this.

I'm asking for around 9.5 to 10k for it.. It will be sold with standard airbox, and mint condition standard exhaust. I've been to a few meets etc, so any newcomers that would like to confirm its condition, just ask and i'm sure Martinmac will appear and do his thing :) I'm in grantham and avaiable most nights if anyone wants to have a look.

Let me know your thoughts, and intrest via PM.

Dave

:)

• 2 weeks later...