upgrading front speakers

pyn888

as title suggests , i have a jdm and a good head unit (JVC KW-AVX700 ) find the front speakers a bit crappy just wondering what the best are for around £100 prob looking to get them fitted also as it looks a pain to fit then

also am i right in saying upgrading the rear speakers are pointless as most folk say just switch them off?

as title suggests , i have a jdm and a good head unit (JVC KW-AVX700 ) find the front speakers a bit crappy just wondering what the best are for around £100 prob looking to get them fitted also as it looks a pain to fit then

also am i right in saying upgrading the rear speakers are pointless as most folk say just switch them off?

If possible mate try to listen to speakers before you buy them as good speakers dont mean they sound good to you. e.g. i loved my old mb quarts and then i got some infinty perfects which where more expensive but i perfer the sound of the quarts it was warmer and more laid back the perfects are too sharp and edgey IMO.

I have two sets of Focal K2power 2 way components. I may get round to fitting the one set in my doors, but the other ones i'll sell. They were £400 new but i'm looking for £150 delivered. I also have a brand new set of Hertz DCX 165 co-ax speakers, ideal for rear fill. Looking for £70 delivered :thumbs: PM me if interested, cheers.