What a car!!

Hi Guys just thought id say hi and introduce myself.

My name is Rob and i picked my 350Z up yesterday, and i love it!

Coming from a Honda s2000 this car is amazing in comparisson which really suprised me.

Anyway not gonna babble on just to say hi and ill beon here asking lots of questions to learn about the 350 :thumbs:

Thanks guys, will post some pics later.

Cant get over the car though it has blown me away. I knew it would be good but not this good.

A few small problems with it which ive just posted in the technical but im sure ill get them revolved.

Hello All!

All new to this and is the first forum post ive even done. Got my Z last week and cant get enough of it! Its getting more attention than my girl friend at the moment haha.

Was about to get the S2000 but this is so more beautiful and better. A head turner! Previous car was a Mx-5 (BAD i know) and s2000 just the same but faster with a painful 9krpm.

Hope every is well and enjoying their Z cars!!!!!!! Weather is improving so let the Cruise begin.

350matty

Hello All!

All new to this and is the first forum post ive even done. Got my Z last week and cant get enough of it! Its getting more attention than my girl friend at the moment haha.

Was about to get the S2000 but this is so more beautiful and better. A head turner! Previous car was a Mx-5 (BAD i know) and s2000 just the same but faster with a painful 9krpm.

Hope every is well and enjoying their Z cars!!!!!!! Weather is improving so let the Cruise begin.

350matty

:welcome: to the club mate :D

Did you get another roadster or did you go hard top???

Alright M8!

Sick of of roadsters now, not bad mouthing them but it looks alot better without thats my opinion(maybe just had1 so bored of it). Had my MX5 with hardtop on all summer last year. its either roof down or hard top for me. So just wanted something different. Wist Climate control who needs a convertible. My lass conplains when it messes her hair so she happy with the Z to. hehe.

How do i put a picture on this forum? do i have to link it from eg photobucket?

Thanks for the welcome!

:welcome: to both Rob and Matty......

Enjoy the fun! Make sure you both fill out your profiles so that you can join one group of us on a rideout soon.......

We had another member who was trying to decide between a S2 and a Zed so maybe worthwhile him getting your two pence in as well. I used to have a S2000 as well but had cars in between.......

You be better placed to help him as direct comparison! :D

Alright M8!

Sick of of roadsters now, not bad mouthing them but it looks alot better without thats my opinion(maybe just had1 so bored of it). Had my MX5 with hardtop on all summer last year. its either roof down or hard top for me. So just wanted something different. Wist Climate control who needs a convertible. My lass conplains when it messes her hair so she happy with the Z to. hehe.

How do i put a picture on this forum? do i have to link it from eg photobucket?

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah go photobucket :thumbs: tho I've never used it meself :blush:

Alrigh Jacko!

Yeah ill fill it out soon. 350Z run!!! Man thats so cooooooool! Def be there!!!!!!!!!!!!! The More the merryer! Count me in for the next run.

My mate has a Lotus exige and he takes me on runs with his group, but after 30min my back hurts and my ass has no feeling what so ever.

Photobucket not wrking any others i can use?

Going to pop out in it now lol, girls bday yesterday but when out last night so shopping and meal tonight.

Catch up with you guys later.

350matty