*** Fitting LED'S to headlights ***

RICHIERICH

Hi,

Has anyone here fitted LED'S to there bi xenon headlights and/or painted the chrome internals of the light?

Ive purchased a load of LED'S but wondered the best way of approaching it. I wonder if drilling the holes through for the LED'S will mess the finish to the chrome bits inside the light, so then having to paint them anyway.

Ive heard a few people say after a while the paint has bubbled due to the intense concentrated heat from the projectors but is that because of poor paint job? surely the proper car paint would be fine?

Someone on another site has done a step by step guide for seperating the glass in the oven for 5 mins at 200 deg c or so (removing all lights, HID power pack and cables) but my lights have the 4 orange LED'S fitted also.

I really fancy doing this mod, Cincity lights on utube do this for a living like Dream Customs on this site. Any tips and advice appreciated please.

yeah smart mate, very cool the LEDS in the projector assembly, fancy doing myself tho, maybe not the spraying but installing the LEDS. Unless price was reasonable but I would imagine not as it takes quite a lot of man hours. Thanks for the info