Some bits for sale

JoeDr3dd

Hello all

In the next couple of weeks i will have the following for sale

1 x JDM rear bumper in Blade silver

1 x Non bose stereo CD player plus 6 Disk CD Changer

full set of 17" standard 7 spoke alloys with verygood tyres all round (rears have been replaced 4 months ago)

Please PM me for details

As i have said i have to swap these parts over but they should be ready in a couple of weeks i people are interested.

Cheers

Just an update 17" wheels will be ready this weekend £150 all in as i need the space :D

Cheers

I would have had these off of you if you weren't so far away :dry:

Any idea how much a courier would be......?

Im sure a courier is quite expensive, as they are heavy, where abouts are you based mate?

oops just looked at your info hehe

Found this though!

http://search.reviews.ebay.co.uk/alloy-wheel-courier

You can get a courier for £27.99 off ebay for a set of 4 alloy wheels with tyres. Thats from a company called paisley freight. They've also got their own website which is paisleyfreight.com

I've used them in the past when I bought some 17" alloy wheels and tyres from a guy in Norfork for the FTO & I live way up in Cumbria. Distance doesn't bump up the cost anymore and delivery is next day.

I'm sure my delivery ended up arriving in something like a whiteline courier van. As long as the seller packages them well, then not a problem.

Although reading about Paisley in the link above, then someone seems to have had problems with them. I didn't have a problem at all though.

• 4 weeks later...