First Irish Zed

BladesGrant

I was in a taxi yesterday (13th) on the way from Dublin Airport going towards the centre towards Adelaid Road. Spotted a blue coupe parked outside An ICE shop with a big Pioneer sign above it. It was near a big stadium if this helps as it was my first time in Dublin so have no idea where I was!!! :wacko:

someone was getting some new toys for their Zed!!!! :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see the same 2 nearly every week. The blue one was at the ICE shop again and then there is a black roadster across the road from where I am currently working on Adelaid road.

There is also a red JDM in a little dealership when I am going back to the airport, does more miles around the shop than on the road as it always moves!!!

I see the same 2 nearly every week. The blue one was at the ICE shop again and then there is a black roadster across the road from where I am currently working on Adelaid road.

There is also a red JDM in a little dealership when I am going back to the airport, does more miles around the shop than on the road as it always moves!!!

I see one parked in the Royal College of Surgeons Car Park (Q-Park) in Dublin every day I park there... hope it's none from here because it seems to get into worse and worse nick with scratches and dents and bumps from someone that doesn't look after it...every day :headhurt:

:bounce: