GrillTech front - Fitted

Jacko

Some of you know that I bought Tim's unwanted GrillTech grill off him just to be a little different with the front end of the Zed.

I thought i'd do something different rather than just follow the crowd with the chrome strips..... ;)

Finally managed to fit it a couple of weeks back. Some of you asked for pics but not got around to taking any pics until this weekend when clean!. They ain't the best quality as had to enhance the contrast & brightness etc as the grill area was pretty dark.

The grill actually looks plastic on the photos, but its metal. Bit of a tricky frustrating pain to fit due to having to get cable ties through the back of the fins of the grill, in some places the plastics' closed so you can't get around the back. But can be done with some patience.....

Looks better in person I think, so you can see at JAE, but still not 100% sure about it. Will leave on for now though...

So what you think?

Some of you know that I bought Tim's unwanted GrillTech grill off him just to be a little different with the front end of the Zed.

I thought i'd do something different rather than just follow the crowd with the chrome strips..... ;)

Finally managed to fit it a couple of weeks back. Some of you asked for pics but not got around to taking any pics until this weekend when clean!. They ain't the best quality as had to enhance the contrast & brightness etc as the grill area was pretty dark.

The grill actually looks plastic on the photos, but its metal. Bit of a tricky frustrating pain to fit due to having to get cable ties through the back of the fins of the grill, in some places the plastics' closed so you can't get around the back. But can be done with some patience.....

Looks better in person I think, so you can see at JAE, but still not 100% sure about it. Will leave on for now though...

So what you think?

I think it looks ok. :thumbs: It definately looks different, which is a good thing I suppose. I think spraying it may look a bit chavvy :surrender:

looks OK Mark, still reckon it would look better sprayed silver though,or colour coded to be different?? will have a look at JAE :thumbs:

Yeah I did think about spraying it, but then tried to imagine it all silver for example and just think it might stand out too much on a Azure car. Then you have the worries of it getting chipped and silver paint coming off...... dunno, let people have a look at JAE suppose.

Its different, just discretely so at the mo...... which i quite like. Don't want it being too "look at me" etc :D