Has anyone tried these interior bulbs?

Fien

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/269-l ... 17265.html

I've been after some white led lights for the interior but autobulbs has ran out of the 6led types but the do have the single led extreme power versions as above.

Has anyone tried these as i want to know if they're going to be as bright as the 6led version and also if they are a bright white colour.

Thanks

yes a bit of a pain the sidelights.

Be good if you could post a step by step bud, as wanting to do this soon ............ :thumbs:

there is already one in guides. Basically undo the screws that hold the inner wheel arch lining. You don't need to do them all. Just the ones near the back of the headlight. If nimble enough you can then loosen the inner wheel arch lining and gain access to the back of the headlight.. Easier if you remove the wheel first

• 2 weeks later...
https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/269-led-extreme-power-festoon-bulbs-30mm-pr-17265.html

I've been after some white led lights for the interior but autobulbs has ran out of the 6led types but the do have the single led extreme power versions as above.

Has anyone tried these as i want to know if they're going to be as bright as the 6led version and also if they are a bright white colour.

Thanks

Hi Fien,

Had a chance to install these yet? I'm interested in some myself!

all setup now and i'm pleased with the result. the interior lights and boot lights were easy to do but the side lights are quite fiddly and ended up cutting my hands a fair bit :stretcher: .

this is what the interior lights were like:

IMG_0062.jpg

and this is what they are like now:

IMG_0072.jpg

wasnt sure how to get the unit off but didnt turn out to be difficult. Just get a thin knife in between the gaps and gently work it out moving around the casing.

Boot lights and rear number plate lights are easy to work out. both look good although the boot light is more of a token light really. there's no way any bulb would be able to light up the whole of the boot given its size.

Side lights were the pain but i'm made up with the result:

IMG_0074.jpg

All in it cost me just over £20 after forum discount from autobulbsdirect. Quick service and they threw in the sidelights as a free gift! :thumbs: