BMW 330d Coupe NEW CAR PREP

Race Valeting

Hi Chaps sorry for the lack of write ups this week been so busy only just had 2hrs spare to do a write up.

This was a brand new BMW 330d that the client had only collected from the dealers on the friday and has only covered 120 miles.

The client was tempted with having the supaguard treatment from the dealers until he saw the monkeys that would be applying it..... then he contacted me for a new car details inc engine and interior.

This was the car on arrival @ 8am this morning.

DSC_1012.jpg

DSC_1017.jpg

DSC_1013.jpg

DSC_1014.jpg

DSC_1019.jpg

DSC_1020.jpg

DSC_1021.jpg

DSC_1015.jpg

DSC_1018.jpg

Firstly the wheels were cleaned using some warm g101 and a selection of brushes, the arches and tyres cleaned using megs super de-greaser.

Next up was a citrus soak for the lowers and left for 5 mins then rinsed, this was followed by a APC foam to help strip the transportation wax.

DSC_1022.jpg

DSC_1023.jpg

DSC_1024.jpg

DSC_1025.jpg

While this was dwelling I popped the bonnet and with some apc and a swissvax style detailing brush removed the transportation wax and gave the engine a wipe wash, also the door/boot shut plus the fuel cap.

Next up was a 2bm wash using dodo SP shampoo and a z sponge and rinsed.

Then rolled inside to get dried and inspect the paintwork.

The car wash in very good condition paintwork wise as the onwer had asked for minimal work, so I then started to clay using zaino which removed very little indeed.

Next up was Zaino AIO applied via microfibre applicator and buffed, next up was a layer of zaino z1 and left to haze before applying a coat of zaino z5 pro car polish.

Next up was the 1st layer of z2 this was left for 20mins before buffing while I zaino cs the wheels, next the 2nd layer of z2 including door shuts left again for 20 mins while I dressed the engine bay with 303 aerospace protectant then went back and buffed the z2.

DSC_1026.jpg

DSC_1027.jpg

DSC_1028.jpg

DSC_1029.jpg

She was looking very slick already and the metallic fleck really beginning to pop with the sealant, so applied a 3rd and final layer while this was curing I hoovered the interior and then applied some 303 fabric to all the carpets and mats, this was applied in 3 coats and then all the leather cleaned/conditioned with gliptone, the plastics and interior trim treated with 303 aerospace protectant, then buffed off the 3rd layer of z2.

DSC_1062.jpg

DSC_1061.jpg

DSC_1060.jpg

DSC_1059.jpg

DSC_1058.jpg

DSC_1057.jpg

DSC_1037.jpg

DSC_1038.jpg

DSC_1039.jpg

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1041.jpg

DSC_1042.jpg

DSC_1043.jpg

Wheels all cleaned and sealed and tyres/arches dressed:

DSC_1044.jpg

DSC_1045.jpg

DSC_1046.jpg

As the owner's request he wanted the sealant topped with some Swissvax so my choice for the day was Saphir this was applied to the whole vehcile and left for 20 mins while I cleaned the windows dressed the tyres with megs endurance and then finally sealed the glass and exterior trim with zaino cs.

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

And finally some finished pics, sorry for the poor light outside the sun was hiding...

DSC_1047.jpg

DSC_1048.jpg

DSC_1049.jpg

DSC_1050.jpg

DSC_1051.jpg

DSC_1052.jpg

DSC_1053.jpg

DSC_1054.jpg

DSC_1055.jpg

Some nice flake pop:

DSC_1063.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg