Honda Civic ESi, Road Legal Track Car, SOHC VTEC

greido

The time has come for me to sell my Honda Civic Track Car, I bought this car 11 years ago and it’s given me great enjoyment over the years; I doubt if any of you guys would be interested in the car but I’d be interested to know what you think it might be worth, I’m looking for a quick sale (Before the MOT runs out) so I’ve stuck it on Ebay.

If you’ve any idea what this might be worth, please let me know what you think. The mods themselves will be worth much more than the rest of the car I’d imagine? - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-ESi-R ... otohosting

If I don’t get a decent price for it I may strip the good bits off it and trade it in for the government £2k scrappage scheme. If I do this; does anyone know where I can get some really cheap suspension and brakes? – The parts don’t have to be good; just as so long as the car will still roll and stop so a cheap scrap yard may be the best bet?