got the new reflectors, washed it again and...

elecious

looking good how was the bumper removal :teeth:

a bloody nightmare :( scraped the hell outta my hands countless times and also broke one of the corner screw locations :cry: luckily the screw right next to it was fine so should hold it in place, took about an hour and half total to change the reflectors though, also managed to do it without taking the front wheels off :teeth:

That looks so good :thumbs: Cant wait to get mine now.

Looking at your before pics in the other thread though I think the reflectors on my Z must be some sort of smoked effect ones, were like that when I got the car but I notice they are not as orange as your original ones, mmm will have to see if they have any part numbers on when I remove them (or if they have been sprayed with some chav paint)

That looks so good :thumbs: Cant wait to get mine now.

Looking at your before pics in the other thread though I think the reflectors on my Z must be some sort of smoked effect ones, were like that when I got the car but I notice they are not as orange as your original ones, mmm will have to see if they have any part numbers on when I remove them (or if they have been sprayed with some chav paint)

Mart, what year is your Zed, as the pre 06 Zeds had different reflectors which were slightly tinted and slimmer too… :thumbs:

Mart, what year is your Zed, as the pre 06 Zeds had different reflectors which were slightly tinted and slimmer too… :thumbs:

ah that would explain it then :thumbs: thanks for clearing that up :teeth: Car is a 2003 so yes it will be the earlier reflectors , stupid me for not noticing the size difference.

Can you do a straight swap for a >2006 bumper onto a 2003 car - just a thought ;)

car looking sweet, field is obviously one of your favourites, any particular reason? ;):huglove::bleh:

:lol: maybe, nah, its becuase its just 2mins down the road

want to find some more locations but i feel a bit weird just stopping up somewhere getting out a taking a few pics :blush: