Hotchkis TVS 1 and Wheel Spacers Question?

Hope4sun

Just wondering if anyone has fitted this springs and sway bar kit in the UK yet and if anyone has got spacers on there wheels as the more I look at the car the more wheels look sunken into the arches, I'm also shocked at how thin the back tyres look, I guess I can get bigger ones on when they wear out.

I ask about the Hotchkis as it seems to get good reviews in the US, but I understand our suspension is for the UK so may vary?

Andy

Afaik, post 2004 suspensions worldwide are the same. TBH not a lot of people in UK have done suspensions mods (or any mods for that matter), best to look (and read) on sites such as my350z in the US where people have done stuff. Also have a chat with Spill/ G_torphins, both have had suspension bits on their cars.

imo I wouldn't go for spacers...... if you want to fill the arches, go for a proper set of wheels, even if it means saving up a little longer!

Suspension wise, personally I'm not gonna touch them for a long long time, they suit me perfectly