Sony Ericsson Experia X1 Phone

maxi-glasgow

I bought this second hand of a mate who really needed the cash, it has Windows Mobile 6.1 installed, had a high resolution touch screen, and a full qwerty keyboard flips out. It also has a GPS receiver built in so you can install TomTom onto the device.

I would have kept it for myself but I have the HTC Touch Diamond, both have the same operating system and functionality but I have been using the Diamond for a while and too used to it now to swap.

I am going to post it on ebay in a week or two's time but will put it up here to begin with.

It has some scratches on the back of the phone, but the front is in really good condition. Looking for £180, all that comes with it are the charger as he didn't have the box.

But the only software you need is downloadable as it uses Activesync (XP) or Windows Mobile Server (Vista) to transfer data or sync with outlook etc

These phones are going for around the £300 mark or above on ebay. Also it is unlocked to any network, it has a Vodafone pay as you go sim card in it and I tried my orange sim and it worked fine.