Flat Silver Center Caps for Rays Nismo LMGT4 wheel

ms8qt

BRAND NEW

These center caps are brand new and unused and will fit your LMGT4 wheels providing that they originally came from Japan (not North America). I believe that most owners of LMGT4 wheels on this forum have the ones that have been sourced from the Japanese market but it's obviously down to you to check/know this in advance of buying them off me ;)

[attachment=0]lmgt4caps.jpg[/attachment]

So why am I selling them? Well I recently got these center caps imported from an online Japanese retailer thinking they would fit my wheels but I've since found out from Rays that my LMGT4 wheels originally came from North America (not Japan) and therefore use a different type of fixing for the center caps. Doh!

I'm just looking to sell these for what I paid but obviously the good news for you is that you'll only have to wait 1-2 days to receive them (as opposed to the 3 weeks I had to wait).

£119.95 for all 4 delivered to your door (or a very near offer). Either reply to this thread or alternatively PM (Private Message) me :)

FYI: I will be listing these on eBay in a few days if nobody has snapped them up by then.

Mark.

True but they can mark/corrode over time as they are polished (like the edge of the wheels). My LMGT4's I got off 'zmanalex' were in mint condition but the center caps were quite badly tarnished, hence the need for new center caps.

You make a fair point though...I guess not many people would need another set.

I'll eBay them later tonight and see what happens :)