Centrafuse questions

Nick U

A few questions for those of you who use centrafuse. Any help much appriciated.

1) Has anyone used or downloaded plug ins that are found on the centrafuse forums?

2) How easy are these to install and use?

3) Any that you would recomend?

4) Has anyone had problems pairing there phone to centrafuse? I have the Nissan bluetooth which i want to get rid of jsut need to get the centrafuse one to work first. It finds my phone but when I try and pair it says 'the code is not the same as the other device'!!!!!!

That's about it for now........starting to get used to using the sofeware...like it a lot..... :thumbs:

Any advice or help from experienced user much appriciated

Nick

Plugins are very easy to install, just drop them in the plugin directory under Centrafuse install dir and away you go! Dont think I have any installed at present but I have tried a few in the past I'm sure.

WRT the phone, I try not to use my phone in the car so dont use Nissan nor CF bluetooth :)

I use centrafuse too - the plugins are very straight forward indeed, there is even a plugin that downloads/installs new plugins (if you have internet on your car pc):

http://forums.fluxmedia.net/plug-downloads/3259-pluginbrowser.html

... I have centrafuse paired with my rather old sony-ericson phone - I use it for internet access not voice though. When pairing you have to enter a 4 digit code on both car pc and phone - if you didnt get that dialog come up then you probably need to unpair/delete your phone from the pc (and the pc from the phone?)..