North East... Wheel loan...

Dene8

I'm trying to arrange to get my Nismo's refurb'd asap, trouble is I use my car daily and as such it needs wheels on it, so I can drive. ;)

Just wondered if anyone in the North East could lend me a set of OEM wheels for what will probably be 2 or 3 days while I get mine recon’d...?

I could leave a deposit or something if you'd feel more comfortable lending them to a stranger of sorts....

Help me....... :thumbs:

Cant help with the spare wheels Im afraid but depending on where you are, Romax at Stockton on Tees can turn it round inside a day to refurb a set of wheels :thumbs:

I've always used SEM in Sunderland in the past but have never been that impressed by how well there refurb'ds stand the test of time. So this time my intended destination was/is Romax, wasn't aware they could turn things around in a day tho' ......? :bounce:

I may be wrong but thats what they told me over the phone when I rang a while back, drop the motor in first thing in the morning and would be ready to pick up late afternoon. Havent taken mine in for refurbing yet so cant say 100% but its worth finding out

I may be wrong but thats what they told me over the phone when I rang a while back, drop the motor in first thing in the morning and would be ready to pick up late afternoon. Havent taken mine in for refurbing yet so cant say 100% but its worth finding out

Much appreciated :thumbs: If they can indeed turn things around in a day I’ll be mighty impressed, SEM had my civic wheels for 5 days :yawn:

I'll give them a ring this avvo but I’m still on the lookout for a wheel loan in case it takes longer, anyone...... ;)