New to the wonderful world of 350z.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a look at a couple of cars in the last week. The first was advertised by a dealer and priced at around £13750. The advert didnt mention condition but it looked OK in the grainy little pictures. Unfortunately, it looked like the off side rear wheel arch had had an argument with a wall, and lost. The passenger door looked like it had continued the argument and also lost. :thumbdown: There were numerous other scratches so i walked away. I saw another advertised on the web. This one had a different shade of grey on the front. Apparently, It had lots of paint chips so had been re-sprayed!!??!!. The boot area wasn’t very pretty either and there was a ding on the wheel arch despite being advertised as "no dents, no scratches" so back to the drawing board.

I set a budget of 13K but i think i may have to go to 14K. I am looking for an 05 coupe, silver or grey preferably, lowish miles. I live in the Stevenage area If anyone knows of anything suitable, please let me know.

Geoff

I saw another advertised on the web. This one had a different shade of grey on the front. Apparently, It had lots of paint chips so had been re-sprayed!!??!!.

If the bumper and the bonnet are marginally different colours, that's pretty normal, the bumper is plastic the bonnet being aluminum. Not always immediately noticeable. Also stone chips aren't unusual on the nose if you check out a few 350's you'll see what I mean.

Happy hunting though. Keep an eye on the ones for sale here, most are very well cared for.

The paint on this one was quite noticably different. The overall state of the boot area was not good. The strut was quite badly scratched and the luggage area was also heavily scratched. It didnt feel right.

I noticed that the first car i looked at is still for sale at the dealers in St Albans. It has sat there for a good few weeks now. I might call and ask if they want to reduce the price yet!!