JDM Engine Management Light

BladesGrant

Yeah mate no worries, if I were you I'd send a private message to CS memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1593

He's a trader on here, knows his stuff (unlike most garages who dot even know what car it is) and based in Leicester so not too far from here. Not too sure if he actually has a garage but he'll be able to point you to a good one.

By the way, I've arranged a West Midlands meet on the 27th so please feel free to come along (even if you dont want a go on the dyno)

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=23065

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, maybe I am being really stupid here but I still can't see the light. I have 3 lights inbetween the fuel and temperature which appear to be doors, seat belt and passenger airbag (or passenger seat but looks more like a passenger airbag deactivated), then I have four underneath which are ABS, handbrake, battery and oil. There does seem to be a piece of black tape covering something next to the oil light (similar to the one used to cover the K on the speedo). Just worried that I either don't have one or don't know where it is especially as I am going to be fitting some mods soon.